Friday, June 15, 2012

Photomarathon 2012!

After years of trying to take part, I finally managed to get a place in Cardiff's Photomarathon!

Various things have got in my way over the last few years, including having babies & family plans & just been down right unorganised!

This year  however, I was on the ball & bagged myself a place! Entry number 333 - hope 3 is my lucky number!!

So what is Photomarathon? You essentially get 12 random topics decided by the organisers (given to you in batches throughout the day) & have 12 hours (1 hour allowance per topic) in which to photograph & interpret each topic. I have no desire to win, I just want to take part & enjoy myself.

Here are some entries from previous years: http://www.photomarathon.co.uk/gallery/

Wish me luck....



No comments:

Post a Comment